2-4yrs Toddler Guidelines
Our resourceful Toddler guidelines contain extensive information to help your Toddler through those crucial developmental years when they turn from babies into little people! Containing the following information awake, routine and sleeping guidelines.
- Ditching the dummy
- Transitioning from cot to bed
- Suited for Toddlers transitioning or transitioned to bed
- Toilet training
- Proven Baby Sleep School method on how to get your Toddler to sleep at night in their own bed and stay in there!
- Phasing out the day nap
- Early Rising
- Day-care naps- how to tackle these!
- For the Mama's: Our Sleep School "every second day rule" to keep you sane!
- Positive sleep associations
- Access to our private Facebook Village, including Fortnightly live chat/Q&A and settling videos
- T&Cs- By purchasing our program and being invited into our private FB group, please accept our rules. We create a positive space for all Mums and Parents.
2-4yrs Toddler Guidelines
Our programs are digital files which is only accessible via our ‘SLEEPY APP’.
Once you have purchased the sleepy guide please download our sleepy app via the below links:
If you are still having trouble logging in, please contact our customer service: email@example.com
Please note: This does not include personalised email or phone support from our sleep consultants. This is separate a consultation package, that should be purchased as a separately as a either a home, email or phone consultation. In addition, we can't guarantee results as every baby/child has different sleep issues. There are so many factors that contribute to sleep problems and for further guidance and serious sleep concerns, we recommend you consult your healthcare professional or doctor.
The download is only available through the app which makes it hard because I prefer to read from my computer
I am the biggest fan ever of SS! They helped numerouse times to surrive PND and as well guided me as I am first tiem mum,with no support!
They had a speical ,so I have grabbed both guides to prepare a " magic weapon" so i can sail smooth with a happy baby who sleeps like a champion and i got y life back . The only thing SS needs to add to their services is to offer Spleep consultants meet up,so we can hug them & kiss them inperson ,as they are "saving lifes and sanity" of all mums and dada on daily basis. I wouldn't be where I'm now mentaly ,wihout your support!! Love you guys!!!!!
We are currently in the process of the cot to bed transition. Sleep school gives me and my husband the confidence to be patient and persevere! Thanks for your tips!
With toddlerhood comes a whole lot of new challenges - sleep, beds, nap dropping, toilet training, dummy ditching - this guide has it all. So gentle, with options and room for whatever you’re comfortable with. Love it. Still following it!