3-12mth SLEEP GUIDELINES
3-12mth SLEEP GUIDELINES
This product is a digital PDF file. Your Sleep Program is an instant download, emailed to you.
Our resourceful 3-12 guidelines contain extensive information to help getting your baby's sleep back on track. Containing the following information on age appropriate awake, routine and sleeping guidelines.
- 3-6 & 6-12 Feed, Play, Sleep guidelines.
- Settling guidelines for 3-12mths including videos.
- Age appropriate awake times
- Baby Nutrition and starting solids
- Catnapping and trouble linking sleep cycles during the day.
- Resettling guidelines for babies waking multiple times overnight-
- Understanding Negative sleep associations (rocking/feeding to sleep)
- Positive sleep associations
- How to combat Early rising
- Access to our private Facebook Village, including Fortnightly live chat/Q&A and settling videos.
- T&Cs- By purchasing our program and being invited into our private FB group, please accept our rules. We create a positive space for all Mums and Parents.
Please note: This PDF DOES NOT include personalised email or phone support from our sleep consultants. This is separate a consultation package, that should be purchased separately as a either a home, email or phone consultation.
My friend put me onto you guys and since then I have referred to 4 other mumma’s. you guys are so talented and I’m forever grateful ❤️
In love with your Sleep Guides. My 8 month old is sleeping almost perfectly and we hardly even notice new teeth or regressions now. The program is our bible and we love it!
These guidelines are so helpful! My 14 week old is sleeping so much better! I love the support you can have access to through the Facebook group and that you can go at your own pace and what suits your baby!! Thanks ladies!!
Before purchasing your guide my husband and I had some idea of what to for our baby girl and knew that Sleep was important however we were not confidnet with what we were doing.
After purchasing your guide we are in the same page as a team, giving our baby girl the routine and sleep she needs.
Now 4 and half months she rarely needs a lot of settling to sleep and will sleep from the dream feed till around 2:30am and then through till 7am.
We have shared the guide with both sets of grandparents so when they babysit we are all consistent.
I purchased the baby sleep school because I was so lost after such a big age gap with my children I have a 5 yr old and now a 3.5mth old I had forgotten how to put a newborn in to a sleep routine .. I am lucky enough my baby is very easy with sleep and I just needed that guide to help me re learn sleep cycles/ how long babies can stay awake etc..
I implemented the routine straight away and with one day of following the guide I now have a baby who takes all her naps relatively easily and with no fuss In her bassinet and room..
I would recommend to other mummy’s who just need that extra bit of help when it comes to routines and sleep..