B- 3-12mth SLEEP GUIDELINES
3-6 and 6-12mth Feed, Play, Sleep guidelines
We can assist with-
~ difficult to settle for naps and at bedtime
~ refusing to settle or sleep in their own bed
~ unable to link sleep cycles
~ waking multiple times overnight
~ waking early in the morning
~ developing a strong association with you rocking/feeding/patting them to sleep
Our guidelines contain-
It contains information on age appropriate routine and sleeping guidelines.
- 3-6 & 6-12 Month Sleeping and Feeding Guides
- Detailed notes & troubleshooting
- 3-12 Month Self-Settling Guide, which contains our proven method of teaching your little one to fall asleep unassisted.
- Access to our private Facebook Village, including 1 live weekly chat with one of our sleep consultants and settling videos
- Extensive information about your baby’s sleep, including:
Developmental sleep regression
Please note: This PDF DOES NOT include personalised email or phone support from our sleep consultants. This is separate a consultation package, that should be purchased as a separately as a either a home, email or phone consultation.