12-24mths SLEEP GUIDELINES
12-24mths SLEEP GUIDELINES
This product is a digital PDF file. Your Sleep Program is an instant download, emailed to you.
Our resourceful 12-24 guidelines contain extensive information to help getting your baby's sleep back on track. Containing the following information on age appropriate awake, routine and sleeping guidelines.
- 12-24mth guidelines
- Settling guidelines for 12mths+ including videos.
- Suited for Baby/Toddlers still sleeping in a Cot
- Age appropriate awake times
- Catnapping and trouble linking sleep cycles during the day.
- Resettling guidelines for babies waking multiple times overnight-
- Understanding Negative sleep associations (rocking/feeding to sleep)
- Positive sleep associations
- How to combat Early rising
- Transitioning to 1 day sleep
- Access to our private Facebook Village, including Fortnightly live chat/Q&A and settling videos.
- T&Cs- By purchasing our program and being invited into our private FB group, please accept our rules. We create a positive space for all Mums and Parents.
Please note: This PDF DOES NOT include personalised email or phone support from our sleep consultants. This is separate a consultation package, that should be purchased separately as a either a home, email or phone consultation.
Very useful tips that helped
I had purchased the 3-12 guide with brilliant success. After hitting a snag with my 16 month olds sleep I purchased the next guide which was really the same thing as the first guide. I would rather pay a little more the first time and be given a ‘bridging guide’ between stages than put up another $50 for information I already have.
I’m so sorry but I didn’t find this really that helpful at all 😣 I have come off using the 3-12 month guide which pretty much was a game changer!!! Turned our sleep around completely! I upgraded to the next level when my 13 month old started early rising and going from 12 to only 10 hours sleep at night. Unfortunately I didn’t find it useful at all - probably because we had already implemented the settling techniques and my babe is an amazing self soother from the first round of your program! I really found more value in the FB village support group which I already had access to from my first purchase and ultimately that advice was what sorted out the issue. Disappointed that I purchased unnecessarily but happy to support you guys with my business nonetheless 🙂
I’ve started the sleep guide and to my surprise with persistence it works! I feel like I’ve gotten a bit of my life back! Although I would love to see bedding guides and more info on hot and cold temps etc. although tonight has been a struggle and she’s taking longer to settle compared to other nights but I keep telling myself my 12mo has made big improvements and not all days are going to be perfect. Some night I pick her up and cuddle her I feel bad because I feel like all the hard work goes out the window as soon as I pick her up but I keep trying
Absolutely love your program. My boy is sleeping much better. It hasn’t just helped with sleep, it’s helped with food, breastfeeding etc. thank you thank you 😊