12-24mths SLEEP GUIDELINES
12-24mths SLEEP GUIDELINES
This product is a digital PDF file. Your Sleep Program is an instant download, emailed to you.
Our resourceful 12-24 guidelines contain extensive information to help getting your baby's sleep back on track. Containing the following information on age appropriate awake, routine and sleeping guidelines.
- 12-24mth guidelines
- Settling guidelines for 12mths+ including videos.
- Suited for Baby/Toddlers still sleeping in a Cot
- Age appropriate awake times
- Catnapping and trouble linking sleep cycles during the day.
- Resettling guidelines for babies waking multiple times overnight-
- Understanding Negative sleep associations (rocking/feeding to sleep)
- Positive sleep associations
- How to combat Early rising
- Transitioning to 1 day sleep
- Access to our private Facebook Village, including Fortnightly live chat/Q&A and settling videos.
- T&Cs- By purchasing our program and being invited into our private FB group, please accept our rules. We create a positive space for all Mums and Parents.
Please note: This PDF DOES NOT include personalised email or phone support from our sleep consultants. This is separate a consultation package, that should be purchased separately as a either a home, email or phone consultation.
We have been using this guide since my daughter was 4 months and she is now 15 months. It is AMAZING!!! It has gotten us through regressions and tough nights but most importantly has given me the confidence and knowledge to form good sleeping habits. Not only has it helped her sleep, it has helped me develop a consistent routine and as a result I have such a happy and calm little girl who LOVES her sleep. Cannot thank you ladies enough for your ongoing support, knowledge and advice! Xx
After a month of training our 18 mo sleep straight away whole night. Thank you 😊
My 17 month old was getting patted/rocked to sleep for over a year and also patted every time she woke to resettle. We were also co/sleeping for most the night however it wasn’t really working for us as she was restless all night and taking ages to fall asleep! I bought this program expecting to have 3 or so bad nights until Ivy (and myself) got used to the guide. Our first night had many resettles however the next day ivy put herself to sleep for her nap and then every single night since then (we have been following the guide for 6 weeks) she has slept through the night (12 hours!!) She’s also been having proper naps with no catnapping! I’m seriously amazed at how easy the guide is to follow and I’ve been raving about it to everyone ever since!
So many reasons I love this guide. Firstly it’s a guide not a set of rules. It gives me an idea of structure for the day, what he needs sleep wise and different ways to try and settle my baby. It feels like a mum guiding a mum, gentle and understanding. I love the realistic approach it takes with knowing we can’t always be home for every single nap too. I’ve found the Facebook group a bonus in terms of an encouraging supportive group of mums. I’ve followed these guides since 3 months (now 15 months) with great success.
Hands down best ever company and sleep advice ever!!! I have been following their programs since my little girl was born. She’s now 14 months. Highly highly highly recommend!!